Standards of Conduct/Rules of Usage
KeepItRealMC Blog and Twitter
- All information included is to be used as educational material only and is not to take the place of a professional evaluation.
- Do not include the name of any individual or any identifying characteristics in your comments or posts
- If you have a question specific to yourself or that you want answered please send it in a direct message via twitter or a private message to the blog administrators.
- The opinions on this blog do not reflect those of any umbrella organization whose staff are part of the county collaboration.
- IF you wish to maintain complete anonymity you can set up a burner email and twitter account to communicate with our sites.
- To ask a question send a DM to our Twitter account. Questions will be looked at by administrators only. Once questions are read all identifying information will be removed and will be answered in either/both our Twitter or Blog.
- All questions will be answered by a licensed professional.
- All information used will be derived from a pre-approved list of reliable sources. (For Full list check our Blog posts)
With all the recent media hype about Miley Cyrus and the wrecking ball, we wondered if teens are thinking before they act. Think…think about tomorrow. What you do today can affect the rest of your life. Its hard to change people’s impressions when you have made bad choices. Read the post below from the Assets Coordinator at the Morgan County Partnership and
CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF!
Now that I have your attention, I invite you to focus on the strengths you already have and the strengths you would like to grow. The 40 Developmental Assets are the 40 things Search Institute says youth need to succeed. I challenge you to see where you are now and decide where you would like to be.
You have the power to decide how successful you will be, and this is largely determined by the decisions you make as a teen. The more assets you have the more likely you are to achieve success. Where do you fall and what do you want from life? Use the checklist below to see how many assets you have.
Continue to grow the assets that are important to you and the visions you have, and see your dreams come to life!
For more information on how to grow your assets or for support contact the Morgan County Partnership at 304-258-7807 or Morgan County Starting Points at 304-258-5600.
The Committee is not responsible for choices made based upon information received. We reserve the right to delete comments or threads. We also reserve the right to block anyone who does not comply with our standards of conduct/rules for usage.