Standards of Conduct/Rules of Usage
KeepItRealMC Blog and Twitter
- All information included is to be used as educational material only and is not to take the place of a professional evaluation.
- Do not include the name of any individual or any identifying characteristics in your comments or posts
- If you have a question specific to yourself or that you want answered please send it in a direct message via twitter or a private message to the blog administrators.
- The opinions on this blog do not reflect those of any umbrella organization whose staff are part of the county collaboration.
- IF you wish to maintain complete anonymity you can set up a burner email and twitter account to communicate with our sites.
- To ask a question send a DM to our Twitter account. Questions will be looked at by administrators only. Once questions are read all identifying information will be removed and will be answered in either/both our Twitter or Blog.
- All questions will be answered by a licensed professional.
- All information used will be derived from a pre-approved list of reliable sources. (For Full list check our Blog posts)